The amount of documents written in an organization comes in large volumes. Managers, marketers, entrepreneurs, and individuals jot down quick notes or write long-form content daily. With the help of word processing software, this mundane and time-consuming task is made easier and faster. Here are free and paid word-processing software tools you can try.
1. Google Docs
Everyone has undeniably heard of Google Docs. This cloud-based word-processing program is a team’s go-to for collaborating on documents. It has a clean interface packed with many helpful features when editing your document. Since it’s cloud-based, you can access it anywhere and from any device with a Google Doc app.
- Templates for faster writing
- Table of content for easy navigation
- Work in offline mode
- Personal dictionary
- Voice typing to enter text
- Bookmarks for quick reference
- Version history to monitor changes
- E-signature tool
- Business Starter $5.40/user/month
- Business Standard $10.80/user/month
- Business Plus $18/user/month
- Enterprise (Contact sales)
2. Microsoft Word
Image Credit: TechRepublic
Microsoft Word was one of the first-ever word-processing platforms before the cloud-based online tools took over. It’s a powerful word processor that anyone can use, from jotting down notes and writing meeting minutes to creating blog posts and reports.
- Check grammar, capitalization, spelling, punctuation, and more
- Share documents with anyone
- Add comments and suggest changes in real-time
- Save documents to OneDrive so that anyone can access them from any device
- Offers customizable templates and content
- Microsoft 365 Apps for Business $8.25/user/month
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard $10/user/month
Image Credit: UIT
Writers, editors, entrepreneurs, and marketers have used Grammarly to proofread and edit write-ups. The best thing about this word-processing software is it provides fantastic integrations with many other apps. It can be downloaded as a browser extension to ensure everything is error-free.
- Catch grammatical errors, typos, insufficient punctuation, etc.
- Full-sentence rewrites for hard-to-read sentences
- Custom style guides to ensure a unified voice within the team
- Available in more than 500,000 web, desktop, and mobile applications
- Premium $12/month
- Business $15/month
With versatility at its core, Scrivener caters to all kinds of writers. This word-processing program is tailored for long-form writing projects and fits lawyers, novelists, and blog writers. Users love this tool because it helps you compose thoughts and ideas by allowing you to scribble anything that comes up and squeeze it into the right place later.
- Powerful software that lets you gather writing materials and browse various parts
- Familiar text editing
- Use Styles to indent block quotes and make texts smaller at the same time
- Import writing projects from other apps to Scrivener projects
- Use the Corkboard to work with synopses you’ve written
- Check the overview of your manuscripts through Outliner
- Create templates and icons for new sections
- Keep track of progress like word count or writing history
- Take a snapshot before revising your docs so you can return to the former version
- 30-day free trial
- Standard License for macOS $59.99
- Educational License for macOS $50.99
5. Dropbox Paper
Image Credit: Capterra
Dropbox is one of the leading cloud-based services online, and Dropbox Paper is nothing new in companies worldwide. This is where you can keep everything on the same page by gathering all your meetings, docs, minutes, agenda, and task assignments in one place. This co-editing tool is also free, which makes it an even better alternative for startups!
- Enjoy task management tools that let you add due dates, assign tasks, and mention people
- Use annotations and emojis to add comments to any part of an image
- Integrates with your meeting calendar so you can easily find the particular document for a meeting
- Drop a link from your Pinterest board, YouTube channel, SoundCloud, or Google Map
- Capture inspiration on tablets and phones
- Transform docs into presentations
ProWritingAid is a robust word processor that offers unique features you won’t find elsewhere. It is built for every writer, and this tool dramatically improves your writing.
- Over thousands of spelling, grammar, and readability improvements
- 20 in-depth writing reports
- Use hand-coded rules to help you with your writing style and strength
- Enjoy in-app suggestions, videos, quizzes, and explanations
- Find the right words through Word Explorer and contextual Thesaurus
- Integrate with other apps, such as Open Office, Google Docs, Scrivener, etc.
- Install as browser extensions
- Use data visualization for an in-depth understanding of writing projects
- Premium $6.58/month
7. Evernote Web
The genius behind Evernote was aware of the growing amount of information online and how the human brain couldn’t contain it. And this is why Evernote was born. It is meant to save your quick notes, schedules, and tasks in one place.
- Create a space for your essential ideas and information
- Quickly search your notes via keyword tags
- Add images, files, and to-do lists to notes
- Flexible organization
- Annotate and save images, web pages, and PDFs via the Web Clipper feature
- App integrations, including Slack, Outlook, Zapier, Google Drive, Gmail, Zapier, etc.
- Premium $7.99/month
- Premium Professional $9.99/month
Image Credit: Android Community
Android users can make JotterPad their writing assistant. It lets you format your texts into MLA or APA papers, articles, mindmaps, screenplays, books, presentation slides, and more. This word-processing application is convenient as you can access it from any device, allowing ideas to flow.
- Simple text formatting via Lightweight Markup
- Seamless integration with Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.
- Powerful integrated plugins
- Brainstorm and generate content with Wizard A.I.
- Embed images to markdown files
- Quick Research lets you search words
- Export to multiple formats
- Create formatted eBooks
- Over 100 beautiful-designed templates
- Monthly plan costs $6.99
- Annual plan costs $29.99
10 Best Affiliate Tracking Software
Affiliate tracking software is an essential tool for anyone who is looking to build an online income stream. It enables you to track sales and commissions, calculate payouts, and manage your affiliate program.
With so many available options, finding the best affiliate tracking software for your needs can be overwhelming. To help you make the right decision, we’ve compiled a list of the top ten best affiliate tracking software. Each of these programs is feature-rich, intuitive, and reliable, so you can be sure you’re getting the most out of your affiliate program. Check out this list and take your pick.
CrewFire is an affiliate software for small business firms and big companies alike. Since the app allows brand ambassadors to get rewarded for every transaction they make, using this software could motivate your content creator partners. In addition to that, this app also lets users track conversions to know who are the best ones bringing in traffic and making sales.
- Clean, user-friendly interface
- Reward system with shop discount, profit split, and more
- Direct payments through ACH and PayPal
The cheapest package is $1,000 per month, which allows up to 500 ambassadors and two admins.
Next on our list of affiliate tracking software options is Refersion. This app allows for promo campaign management and allows the user to set customized commission amounts based on certain products.
- Mass payment options
- Customized commission rates depending on the product
The cheapest plan is $99 per month for up to 50 monthly order conversions.
3. We Can Track
If you’re looking for a top affiliate tracking software that offers a free trial, check out We Can Track. What makes this app unique are the actionable insights it provides by integrating various data into one material.
- Integration with Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads
- Easy-to-use affiliate dashboard
The cheapest plan is around $61 per month for 20 network accounts and 500 transactions.
Impact is an affiliate marketing app that describes itself as “one platform to manage a complex universe of partnerships.”
- Data visualization and deferred deep linking
- Marketplace to connect with and directly recruit media partners
Impact’s rates aren’t available on their website, but you can contact them to get their pricing details.
Peerclick is an affiliate tracking software open source version that allows users to track their campaigns. In addition to that, this app aggregates data in one place, offering summarized info for sound decision-making.
- Data that allows for optimized ads and A/B testing
- Affiliate program scaling for maximum profits
The cheapest package is $99 per month.
Tune offers affiliate marketing software built for individuals or firms who want to establish their affiliate network.
- Flexible SaaS platform to manage marketing partnerships
- Mobile and web use
The cheapest package is Bootstrap, which costs $599 per month paid annually.
If you’re looking for free affiliate tracking software, check out UpPromote. The free plan offers basic features, but you’ll need to upgrade to paid packages to get upgraded features like access to an affiliate marketplace and running multiple programs.
- Customizable affiliate registration form
- Tracking by coupons and affiliate links
They have a free plan that includes all the basics for starting an affiliate campaign.
Next on our list of affiliate marketing platforms is Trackdesk. This app features superb UI/UX, making it a favorite software for SaaS, eCommerce, and Startups.
- Automated procedure, including recruitment to sales conversions.
- Real-time data on partners’ performance and campaign progress
Subscription costs $149 per month with a 14-day free trial.
Though Everflow is not a free affiliate marketing software, it allows users to manage its partnerships and track progress all in one platform. The app’s features make the investment worth it.
- Consolidated reports on influencers, affiliates, and strategic partnerships
- Integrations with Salesforce, Shopify, Facebook, and more
Everflow’s Core plan costs $750 per month.
Last but not least on our affiliate software list is Tradedoubler. This app empowers advertisers and publishers alike to grow their business with tailored performance solutions based on specific needs.
- Ability to create and run a user’s own affiliate network
- Control over each campaign
Tradedoubler’s rates aren’t available on their website. You’ll need to get in touch with them to get their pricing.
FAQs about Affiliate Tracking Software
How do I keep track of my affiliate programs?
You can keep track of your affiliate program by using software that will monitor the conversions made by affiliates’ audiences. These apps help content creators monetize and allow marketers to track conversions and commission pay-outs.
What is an affiliate tracking ID?
An affiliate tracking ID is a URL containing the username or ID of the partner. Brands use this to track affiliate performance as well as the traffic that the affiliate partner sends to the brand’s site through the program.
How do you track the success of affiliate marketing?
There are various factors to consider to gauge the success of an affiliate program’s success. These factors may include the number of clicks, conversion rate, return on ad spend, cost per sale, and more.
How to Pick the Best Affiliate Tracking Software
Dealing with a hundred affiliates would be quite tricky, if not impossible. That said, software made for that purpose will save you time and energy. Most of all, an app will help prevent mistakes such as paying the wrong partner or sending out the wrong amount.
So, how do you pick the right software? The best affiliate tracking software for you will depend on your individual needs and objectives. For example, if you’re running a large-scale, multi-channel affiliate program, you’ll need a program that can handle the extra volume. You’ll also want to consider the following:
- Type of program. There are two main types of affiliate tracking software: hosted and non-hosted. Hosted software is cloud-based, which means you don’t need to install it on your computer. It’s also crucial to note that non-hosted software requires installation and maintenance.
- Ease of use. Affiliate tracking software is not one-size-fits-all. Choose a program that is easy to use, so you don’t get overwhelmed.
- Security. Make sure your affiliate tracking software is secure. Hackers can get access to your program and steal all of your data, including affiliate information and sales figures.
Whether you’re just starting out or already have a successful affiliate program, a tracking app is surely one of the tools for entrepreneurs that will fit your needs and help you maximize profits.
10 Best White Label Marketing Tools
White labeling can be an invaluable asset to any modern business. It allows companies to save time and money while building their brand and increasing their reach. Finding the right tools to help manage your white-label marketing tasks is essential.
Whether a small business or a large enterprise, white-label marketing tools can help you make the most of your marketing initiatives. These tools are designed to help you maximize your ROI and streamline your marketing efforts, from creating custom landing pages and tracking analytics to automating email campaigns.
What is White Label Marketing?
White labeling is a marketing strategy that allows companies to rebrand and resell products created by other companies. These products could be software, SaaS solutions, or other digital products. White labeling is a great way to create additional revenue streams, but it can also be used to help build your brand.
Within the context of white labeling, a “white label” product or service has been created and branded by one company but then resold (usually in a slightly modified form) by another company to look as if it had created the product itself.
Now that we’re all on the same page, here are ten white-label marketing tools you may want to explore as you build your brand.
1. Metrics Watch
First on our list of tools is Metrics Watch. This tool allows you to create awesome marketing reports quickly without requiring your clients to download PDF files or log into a third-party dashboard to access data. So, how do they get their reports? Simple – they receive them by email, allowing them to view the info they need straight from the email body.
This tool can integrate data from Adwords, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, and more, making it an efficient way to check comprehensive data.
Pricing: Their packages range from $29 to $100 per month, with a free trial included.
Next on our list is ActiveCampaign – a platform that offers customer experience automation. Active Campaign provides CRM and marketing tools that allow ventures to reach prospects, nurture audiences, convert leads, and grow their market. That said, their tools make it easier to run marketing campaigns, and the automation part allows clients to save money.
Pricing: ActiveCampaign plans range from $29 to $149 per month.
DashThis is one of the white-label marketing tools that offer automated marketing in the blink of an eye. This tool allows entrepreneurs, ventures, agencies, and freelancers to bring all the data they need into one dashboard. That said, you can connect the platform to over 34 integrations and have a custom data manager.
Pricing: The platform’s plans range from $33 to $339 per month.
SEMrush is one of the white-label marketing tools that provide marketers with capabilities to improve off-site and on-site web optimization. In addition to that, they also help clients with competitor analysis and perform keyword research, which is crucial in SEO. Though learning how to navigate the platform can take some time, it provides detailed website audits and platform requires clients.
Pricing: A pro account costs $119.95 per month, which includes five projects, 500 keywords to track, and 10,000 results per report.
If you’re looking for a tool to allow your marketing agency to create and send superb marketing reports in minutes, check out Whatagraph. This app builds reports from various platforms (such as Hubspot and Semrush), social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), as well as Google services (Ads, Analytics, and Sheets. In addition, it allows users to plug in marketing data with over 40 native integrations.
Pricing: The app has a free trial, and their plans start at $139 per month.
6. Page One Power
Page One Power is an awesome tool for firms looking for link-building and content services. They take pride in building links that drive search engine rankings and creating search-focused and strategic content to earn keyword rankings. In addition, clients get a project manager with whom they can consult.
Pricing: Rates for high-quality links can vary depending on the client’s niche, needs, and time period. You can access up-to-date pricing from their website.
Wouldn’t it be awesome to have a fly on the wall every time people talk about your business? Awario is a white-label marketing software and platform that allows clients to track the conversations about your venture. These convos include those from reviews, forums, blogs, news, videos, and of course – social media. This platform crawls more than 13 billion web pages every day, allowing you to keep track of what people are saying about your business.
Pricing: Awario’s plans range from $24 to $249 per month.
If you’re looking for a platform that will allow you to convert and monetize website traffic, try OptinMonster. This powerful popup tool offers websites to display pops triggered by factors such as time spent on a page, inactivity, and even how far the visitor has scrolled through. They also offer visually-stunning offers that allow for customization.
Pricing: Plans range from $9 to $49 per month.
Mention allows clients to listen to their audience, monitor the web, and manage social media. With this platform, you can pinpoint important convos about your brand, including press articles, forums, review sites, and more. It also allows you to easily create, schedule, and publish social media posts in various channels.
Pricing: Plans range from $41 to $149 per month.
10. SEO PowerSuite
Last but not least on our list of white-label marketing tools is SEO PowerSuite. This is one of those tools for entrepreneurs that offers an all-in-one easy SEO toolkit that integrates backlinks, rankings, on-page SEO, and more. It also features tools for keyword research, content editing, PPC ads optimization, and backlink checkers. As a bonus, it also features an intuitive interface that’s easy to navigate, even for newbies.
Pricing: SEO PowerSuite has a free version as well as paid packages ($299 per year for professionals and $499 per year for enterprises).
10 Audience Research Tools to Understand Them Better
Marketing tools get the job done when reaching audiences, driving them to your site, and purchasing your product or services. However, many businesses take their marketing strategies to the next level with audience research. The insights offered by audience research tools are valuable. And it helps marketers create personalized campaigns to entice audiences to their products or services. But which tools should you use? We list the ten best ones!
Audience Research vs. Market Research: What’s the Difference?
The terms audience research and market research are interchangeable. However, there’s a stark difference between the two. Market research covers discussions or insights on market trends and various audiences. Meanwhile, audience research focuses on a specific demographic.
One of the leaders in audience research is SparkToro. You can rely on SparkToro to give pertinent information about your audiences, such as job titles, education, preferences, hashtags, and language. And they crawl over 80 million pages to get the information you need to understand your audience. They gather audience data from these platforms:
- Know your audience with actionable insights
- Get contact info of potential leads or customers
- Track metrics and improve marketing campaigns
- Basic – $50/mo
- Standard – $150/mo
- Agency – $300/mo
2. Ask Your Target Market
If you want another audience intelligence tool, Ask Your Target Market is one option to consider. They have an all-encompassing tool to understand your market, improve your brand and product, and craft better marketing campaigns. If you want to use this as your primary audience research tool, expect these features:
- Know consumer decisions
- Ask consumers with surveys
- Learn more about consumer purchase behavior
- Lite- Free
- Plus – $150/mo
- Max – Custom
Get ahead of competitors with the help of Audiense. The UK-based audience research tool has two solutions to help brands optimize their marketing strategies: Audiense Insights and Audiense Connect. This tool is ideal for businesses learning more about their Twitter audience. But Audiense Insights provides a comprehensive overview of your audience.
- Audience segmentation
- Provides personality insights and recommendations on what content to reach your audiences
- Benchmarking and reporting
- Audience Intelligence – £1199/mo (~US$1,500/mo)
- Twitter Marketing – £39/mo (~US$50/mo)
You can conduct audience research yourself by using a survey tool like SurveyMonkey. Using SurveyMonkey as an audience research tool is ideal if you have a huge customer base. If you have around 200+ customers, you can understand your customers better with a survey. Plus, you can use their responses to guide your marketing strategy.
- Create branded surveys in minutes
- Link the survey anywhere
- Get insightful reports based on customer responses
Pricing (Team Plans):
- Team Advantage – $25/user/mo
- Team Premier – $75/user/mo
- Enterprise – Custom
An alternative survey tool to SurveyMonkey is Typeform. With Typeform, you can get a pulse of your audience’s behaviors and preferences through quantitative and qualitative data gathering. Like SurveyMonkey, you can customize your survey with branding colors or templates.
- Sync tools such as Google Sheets and Slack
- Generate more leads
- Get unlimited responses with the Enterprise plan
- Basic – $29/mo
- Plus – $59/mo
- Business – $99/mo
- Enterprise – Contact sales
Social listening is another form of audience research. BrandMentions is one platform for that purpose. You can get ahead of competitors on the platform with the Business Intelligence solution. You can use amazing tools, such as:
- Hashtag and brand trackers
- Social mentions
- Social media trackers
- Connect with influencers
- Reach out to and engage with consumers regularly
- Supercharge your content marketing with article ideas and high-quality links
- Growing Business – $99/mo
- Company – $299/mo
- Enterprise/Agency – $499/mo
SEO platforms or tools can give you insight into your audience too. AnswerThePublic is one of the most popular audience research tools to understand your consumers. With AnswerThePublic, you can search for your keyword and get insights about your customers’ searches, such as:
- The 5Ws, How, Can, Are, Which
- Keywords + Prepositions
- Alphabetical list
- Related searches
Aside from those, how can AnswerThePublic help you?
- Unlimited daily searches (subscriber-exclusive)
- Monitor suggestions
- Organize your searches with folders
- Free (Limited searches)
- Monthly – $99/mo
- Annual – $79/mo
- Expert – $199/mo
One underutilized audience research tool is statistics. And there’s no better source for updated statistics than Statista. The market and consumer data website offer insights into any industry or demographic. You can find trends and consumer behavior patterns. But here are other services that Statista offers:
- Customized reports and analysis
- Use AskStatista for quick but comprehensive analyses
- Access to eCommerceDB to get customer insights about consumers
Pricing (Single Accounts):
- Starter – $39/mo/billed annually
- Project Account – $1950 (billed once)
SimilarWeb is a comprehensive platform guaranteed to optimize your marketing and sales campaigns. One of its main features is the market intelligence tool, giving you an idea of your market and audience.
With their Audience Analysis tool, you can build and segment audiences. Plus, get more insights through behavior and trends. In addition, they promise to help you get ahead of competitors with these other components.
- Market analysis
- App intelligence
- Research Intelligence Premium – Talk to a product expert
Although Buzzsumo is a content marketing tool, you can still learn more about your audience on their platform. You’ll know more about trends and updates in their Monitoring solution. Plus, you can monitor who mentions your brand. This allows you to understand who’s interested in your business. And those who you can still reach.
- Track and get alerts for keywords
- Get updates on new articles about your business
- Monitor links
- Pro – $99/mo
- Plus – $179/mo
- Large – $299/mo
Many audience research tools have hefty price tags. But it’s worth investing in considering the information you can obtain about your audiences. However, if those are too pricey for your taste, there are budget-friendly solutions that could help you better understand your audiences.